All pregnant passengers are advised to consult their physician before flying. Expectant mothers with 36 weeks and over are required to provide a medical certificate stating the following:
- Proof of suitability of passenger’s condition for air travel;
- Estimated date of delivery;
- Any special requirements during travel.
A passenger expecting child delivery within 28 days of the flight date is not recommended by Eznis Airways for air travel. However we will allow travel if following the requirements are fulfilled:
- The passenger is accompanied by a physician;
- A medical certificate is presented to Eznis Airways;
- The passenger’s signature of consent.
Please note that if the above requirements are not fulfilled Eznis Airways reserves the right to refuse to board the pregnant passenger.